1. Be original. Stories should not have been previously published elsewhere. An exception may be allowed if it was published on your own blog to a small audience.
2. Make it personal. Please base your post on your own personal experiences. If your post contains only advice I will likely decline it.
3. Length doesn’t matter. I’m not a word counter, so it doesn’t matter to me whether it takes 500 or 5,000 words to tell your story. but please try to keep 500+ 🙂
4. Include a bio. Please include a short bio with up to 2 links that will appear at the bottom of the post.
5. Connect your email address to Gravatar. This ensures a headshot will show in the author bio section.
1. Electronic publishing rights. By submitting your story to me you agree Possibility Change will hold the digital publishing rights to the post if it is published.
2. The lead image have to send by you Only and Images Should be Related on Content Only !
3. Your post may be edited. I normally leave posts untouched, but in some cases, I may edit things such as the title, grammar, format, etc.
4. Word format is preferred. There is no need to send an HTML version.
5. Please allow up to 2-3 Days for a response. I aim to read and reply to every guest post submission, but I may miss your email because it went into my spam folder or I deleted it by accident. Also, blogging is something I do in my spare time so sometimes I get behind in reviewing submissions. If you don’t hear back from me within 2-3 Days then please send a follow-up email.
1. A relevant and insightful quote at the start of a story is a great way to grab attention and can help with promotion on social media networks.
2. A question for readers at the end of your story is a great way to encourage comments.
3. Being available the day I publish your article to quickly respond to comments is encouraged. Currently, I publish 5 posts a week.
4. Promote and share your story with your network!
Sound OK? If so please get in touch by emailing me at [email protected] with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
If I enjoy your post I will write back with a suggested date to publish the story. Otherwise, I’ll let you know that I’m passing on the submission so you can publish it elsewhere.
Please note: due to time constraints I normally don’t provide feedback. If I pass on your submission you are welcome to send me something else for consideration.
I look forward to hearing from you!